Multiple years of experience: sales, marketing, business development and senior management in laboratory products and process control instrumentation. I now want to take the next step in my career as I have a strong passion to help businesses reach their full potential.
CEO, President, and Co-Founder of Nova Biostorage Plus, LLC (formerly Micronic North America)
- Initially established Micronic, of The Netherlands, (manufacturer of specialized sample storage tubes and automated equipment), in the North American market through a series of strategic laboratory distribution channels. Later established distribution in South America
- Greatly expanded the portfolio with additional domestic and international suppliers to compliment the Micronic product line, primarily in lab automation and spectroscopy.
- Co-Founded Nova Biostorage Plus, a unique Life Science Distributor focusing on Sample collection, Sample Storage (Micronic products), Automation and Measurement.
- Developed a direct sales organization as well as marketing and operations departments
- Market experience: Biobanking, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Contract Research Organizations, Medical Schools, Government, Genomic Diagnostic, Plant Genomics and B2B kit organizations
- Extremely high customer satisfaction
Managing Director of Fisher Scientific’s Life Science Division, and Chemical Division
- Built a new technical sales specialist organization, in both Life Science and Chemical divisions
- Totally redeveloped the marketing department with a team of product managers segmented into product categories
- Developed new merchandising programs to increase sales and market penetration including Biotrack, New Lab Start-up Program, Chemical Bond Program and others
- Built a strong strategic product portfolio, including instrumentation, reagents, and consumables
- Negotiated multiple supplier distribution agreements, as well as private label initiatives
- Strengthened the relationships with current suppliers and the general sales organization
- Substantially increased sales and profits
Director of Berthold Instruments for online process control utilizing both radioisotope and microwave technology for the North American market
- All the technology was produced by Berthold in Germany
- Interfaced with production, engineering and marketing departments in Germany
- Recruited, trained and supported multiple manufacturer rep organizations in North America
- Developed multiple new markets for their technology which positioned Berthold as a dominant supplier
One of the Founders of Zymark Laboratory Robotic Systems
- At Zymark, we set out to take an automation approach to improve laboratory productivity and more consistent results for sample preparation.
- Managing field sales and service to major chemical, petrochemical, food, and pharmaceutical accounts in North America
- Extremely successful in launching and growing a new automation technology and exceeded corporate sales and marketing goals
- Established Regional Laboratory Robotic Discussion Groups
- Co-authored the first book on Laboratory Robotics “Laboratory Robotics- A Guide to Planning, Programming and Applications”
Life Science Technical Sales Specialist – Waters Associates, pioneered in selling HPLC Systems for research life science applications
- Gave technical presentations and held workshops on life science chromatography applications
- Established regional chromatography discussion groups
- Exceeded sales goals every year and placed in the top 10 for the corporation